What to do if you are in motor vehicle accident?
If you have been injured Call 911 immediately and ask for paramedics.
Call Guard Dog Law and DO NOT call the  insurance company!
 10 Things to do if injured in an Accident
    1. Call the Police- 911.
    2. If you have been injured ask for paramedics.
    3. Call Guard Dog Law at  833- GUAR-DOG.
    4. Exchange Information.
    5. Obtain witness information.
    6. Take Pictures and/or video.
    7. Follow the advice of your doctors.
    8. Follow the advice of Guard Dog Law.
    9. Allow yourself time to heal.
    10. Settle your case for the maximum amount of money!

Contact Guard Dog Law