If you or you family member has suffered an injury due to another person’s negligence, you should be compensated financially. Your suffering, current and future medical bills can impact your life. Compensation for your injuries should correlate with the severity of your injuries. Don’t fight this alone. If you or Someone you love has been injured, please call 702-625-9777. I am here to help! Michael A. Federico
Some Serious injuries can impact you for the rest of your life. These injuries can impact the quality of your and your loved ones lives. Some serious injuries can make it difficult or impossible for you to work, leaving you with crippling pain or limited mobility. These injuries may leave permanent scars that affect your self-confidence and ability to work.
While all accidents have the potential to cause serious injury, all injuries should be seen by a licensed medical doctor. We can help you find the right Dr. Below are a few common and some very serious injuries associated with motor vehicle accidents:
- Head and Brain Injuries — This can include concussions or other traumatic brain injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Skull fractures
- Permanent scarring or Lacerations some may require plastic surgery
- Neck and Back Injuries — This could include whiplash, herniated discs, spinal cord damage, sprains, or strains.
- Broken and fractured bones
- Organ damage
- Dismemberment and amputation
- Severe burns